Fully Furnished Office along Sheik Zayed Road
|Location:||Sheikh Zayed Road|
Fully Furnished Office | Ready to Move in Office Space for Rent – SZR
- Area of 2,700 sq. ft.
- 4 parkingslots
- Fitted and Fully Furnished (Complete with Office Facilities: Internet Connection; Telephone Lines ; Scanner/Copier/Fax Machine)
- Suitable for newly open companies or planning to open as we facilitate and provide assistance for new companies
- Chiller Fee included in the Rent
- One pantry
- One conference room
- One reception area
- One manager room
- Exceptional location between Fairmont and Crown Plaza
- Mosque is near by
- Good for Real Estate Business/Insurance /Business Center
For further details and immediate viewing please call: +971 4 329 5959
Or send email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sheikh Zayed Road
In Dubai, E11 is known as Sheikh Zayed Road. 347 miles(558.4 km) Sheikh Zayed Road is the longest road in the UAE, Sheikh Zayed Road stretches from the city of Abu Dhabi and ends in Ras Al Khaimah, running roughly parallel to UAEs coastline along the Persian Gulf.
The road was Formed in 1980 and was formerly known as Defence Road. Between 1993 and 1998, 30 kilometers(19 mi) of the road was expanded. Along with this improvement came a change in the name. Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Ruler of Dubai at the time, named the road after the then president of the United Arab Emirates, Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan.
The first stretch of the highway between Trade Center Roundabout and Interchange 2 is home to most of Dubais skyscrapers, including the Emirates Towers and the Burj Dubai.
-On low floor
-Children’s play area