Fitted office space with Lake and Meadows views in JBC 5
|Location:||Jumeirah Business Center 5|
Fitted office with stunning views in JBC 5
- Size: 1,078 sq ft.
- Lake and Meadows views
- carpeted flooring (light pink/beige carpet)
- One pantry and toilet
- One parking
- Available on 15 August 2016
- Many restaurants around JLT with free delivery to your office
- Many other facilities
For further details and immediate viewing please call : Nina +971 55 305 2555 and +971 4 329 5959
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of setting up a company in the JLT Free Zone include:
- 100% foreign business ownership
- Zero personal and corporate tax rates
- 100% capital repatriation and no currency restrictions
- One or more shareholders
- Unique industry clustering and purpose-built infrastructure
- Secure, regulated environment, licensing a full range of business activities
- Strategic location on Sheikh Zayed Road, connecting Abu Dhabi and Dubai, and in close proximity to Dubai Logistics Corridor
- Quality freehold, commercial and residential property for sale or lease at competitive rates
- Wide variety of quality commercial, retail, residential and industrial space offered
- Comprehensive client relationship management providing a fast and efficient service for the collection and processing of all documentation and issuance of licenses
- Height: 181 meters tall
- No. of Floors: 44
- Total sq ft: approx 470,000 sq ft
- Net Average sq ft / floor approx 11,000 sq ft
- Office Space
- Office Units sq ft : approx 800 to 11,000 sq ft
- Varying number of offices on each floor based on size – up to 8 units on lower floors and up to 2 units per floor on higher floors total floor plate remains the same
- Basement parking 4 levels
- Business Centre floor with state of the art communication facilities
- Grand lobby with 5 floor high atrium ceiling and marble finishing
- 6 high speed elevators
- Retail area for coffee shop and restaurants over 2 levels
- Golf course views, sea views and city views
- Lobby level coffee shop
- Terrace area for outdoor use on gym floor 1st floor
- CCTV and 24-hour security
- Valet services
Jumeirah Business Centre 5 (JBC 5) is located at the entrance of the Community. This 39 storey commercial tower is home to some of the most renowned local and international businesses.
Some of Dubais most iconic landmarks, such as Burj Al Arab and Palm Jumeirah are in the vicinity. The views from JBC 5 include the Emirates Hills residential community and world class golf courses such as the Montgomery and Emirates.
JBC 5 has convenient access to the Sheikh Zayed road so you re in close proximity to other major business hubs such as Dubai Internet City and Dubai Media City. With Abu Dhabi only 40 minutes away.
An Exquisite Development – Tall, elegant, individual, Jumeirah Business Center is located at the elaborately master-planned Jumeirah Lakes Towers.
Jumeirah Center Towers are commercial towers that are home to a self-contained world of corporate business. With a dignified exterior in black reflective glass and post-modern interiors finished in white marble and finesse granite from leading world-class designers, it reflects an unmatched business sense in its every detail.
Jumeirah Lake Towers
The project is located between Interchange 5 and 6 off Sheikh Zayed Road and will contain a total of 69 uniquely designed towers, grouped together into 23 clusters. With a 55-storey central hotel tower forming a striking centerpiece, Jumeirah Lake towers emotes a community atmosphere with manicured gardens, gold and diamond centre, a sparkling lake with a feature island, and special events. Set in the prestigious Jumeirah Lake Towers area, one of Dubais most coveted new addresses, Jumeirah Bay is surrounded by lakes, waterways and landscaped gardens. The project has been designed from the ground up to maximize the panoramic view of its stunning surroundings. Seldom has ambition matched achievement, like it has in Dubai. Strategically positioned at the crossroads of three continents, Dubai is one of the fastest growing cities in the world. The spectacular growth and development is driven by enlightened leadership that has transformed Dubai from a fishing hamlet into a shining, vibrant city of promise.
Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT) has been considered as a community where people can live and works with equal soothe and serenity. By day and night the waterfront promenade will allow for outdoor restaurants and cafes. Community retail, in attached and detached format, will allow for all the basics to be available at close quarters. Squares and garden between the clusters create connectivity between the larger districts of the community. People living and working within JLT will have a wide range of facilities within reach with quiet community areas with cafe terraces, shaded walkways and benches. Additional features include pavement fountains, lake fountains, gardens near to avenues, groves of trees, desert gardens and bespoke sculptural features lending to both small scale internal interest, as well as contributing to expansive views. Day care centres and children’s play areas have been visualized as part of the community. Children will be allowed to use electronic remote control boats in controlled areas of the lake along with enjoying activities such as cycling, walking and even roller-skating. In addition to the community facilities, each tower shall cater to the needs of its tenants with facilities such as gymnasiums, saunas, swimming pools, conference centres, high speed elevators, state of the art security systems.
Consisting of grocery stores, shopping malls, laundries, cafes, the Retail Outlets of Jumeirah Lake Towers will offer everything to supply the daily requirements of the residents. An enormous area is set aside for developing convenience facilities for the benefit of property owners. Several restaurants will cater to an extensive variety of culinary tastes. From Oriental and Mid-eastern to European and Western, the restaurants are being created to take your choosy taste buds on a culinary expedition.
A number of good schools currently exist near JLT, including Delhi Private School (Gardens), Winchester (Gardens), Dubai International Academy (Emirates Hills), Jumeirah English Speaking School (Arabian Ranches), Emirates International School Meadows (On Meadows Drive, between Meadows 4 and Springs 1), Dubai British School (Junction of Meadows and Springs Drive), Regent School (Adjacent to The Greens)…..