Spacious 2Bed Apt. in Creek Res. low OP

Overview

ID: #SP-S-4229
Price: AED 1,889,443
Type: Apartment
Contract: Sale
Location: Creekside Residence
Bathrooms: 2
Bedrooms: 2
Area: 1585.00sqft2
Rating:
Rate this post

2 Bed is selling at minus 5% and 4% oqood paid by me (Total minus 9%)

-Size: 1,585 sq.ft

-Type 04

-Mid floor

-CreekView / fountain view

-Both bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms

-Powder Room

-With balcony

-Laundry room

-Storage room

-Covered Parking

-Hand over end 2018

All Apartments are sold by Emaar

Original Price: 1,988,888/-

50% paid (No accelerated payment on transfer)

OP =

1,988,888

SP =

1,889,443

4% Transfer =

75,577

NOC =

5,000

Trustee fee =

5,000

Total paid by new buyer

1,975,020

Please call: Nina +971 55 3052555 | +971 4 329 5959

Email: nina@resdubai.com

RERA Broker No. 8073

Company name: The Real Estate Specialists

RERA ORN: 305

Address: White Swan Building, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE

Office Fax no: 04 329 5559

Website: www.resdubai.com

EMAAR TOWERS

A 16-storey twin tower residential property with some of the finest concepts in luxury living. The apartments feature spacious bedrooms with large windows built-in wardrobes, sweeping balconies, the finest finishes and a fitted modern kitchen with the latest appliances.

Building Features:

– Two residential towers with central entrance foyer.

– Indoor pool, steam room and gymnasium with outdoor terrace area for year round enjoyment.

PROPERTY FEATURES:
-Balcony
-Basement parking
-Broadband ready
-Broadband ready
-Built in wardrobes
-Central air conditioning
-Central heating
-Community View
-Covered parking
-Fully fitted kitchen
-Gymnasium
-Satellite/Cable TV
-Sauna
-Shared swimming pool
-Steam room
-Clubhouse
-Fitness Center
-Mosque
-Public park
-Public parking
-Public transport
-Recreational Facilities
-Restaurants
-School
-Shopping mall
-Shops

Map