Deira

Office next DCC station in Centurion Star
Centurion Star Tower
Fitted office next to Metro station Tower B - Centurion StarFitted1,515,34 sq.ft.next to DCC metro stationOther Unit available:Unit 2 = 1,042.48 sq.ft. = Rent at AED 130,310/yrUnit 3 = 1,633.64 sq.ft ...
Area: 1515.34sqft2
1
Spacious 2Bed Apt.  in Creek Res. low OP
Creekside Residence
2 Bed is selling at minus 5% and 4% oqood paid by me (Total minus 9%)-Size: 1,585 sq.ft-Type 04-Mid floor-CreekView / fountain view-Both bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms-Powder Room-With balcony-Laundr ...
Area: 1585.00sqft2
2
2
3 plus study for Sale at Emaar Tower
Deira
Lovely 3 Bed plus study in Emaar Tower- 3 Bedroom- 1 study- No balcony- 2 bathrooms- 2 parking available- 1,850 Sq. ft. built-up area- Only for GCC citizens- VacantPlease call: Vishal +971 52 7788300| ...
Area: 1850.00sqft2
3
2